Drawing Bing Dwen Dwen is very easy, but without important tips and steps, anyone can get distracted about where to start.
Today we will learn the simplest ways for kids to draw Bing Dwen Dwen.
We make the procedure enjoyable and joyful by removing all difficulties one child can face. Be ready to explore the never-imagined way of making a Bing Dwen Dwen.
Guide on How to Draw a Bing Dwen Dwen
Read below the top 10 Simple Steps on how to draw a Bing Dwen Dwen.
STEP-1. Draw a large circle.
Step 2: Now draw a small elliptical circle under the bigger circle with the help of a red sketch.
Step 3. Draw the ears of the Bing dwen dwen.
Step 4. Draw two eyes one completely open and another with a blink.
Step 5. Draw nose and mouth.
Step 6. Draw two hands of u shaped structure on both sides.
Step 7. Draw two legs.
Step 8. Make two hearts in the hands.
Step 9. Colour the bing dwen dwen with black colour and heart with red colour
The Bottom Line
I hope you learn the given guide easy to understand and quick to draw. Children can master Bing Dwen Dwen drawing after a few exercise sessions.
Encourage your kids to make paintings and try new paintings, which helps them to formulate their brain and logical skills.
Share our work and show some love. Follow us on social media for smart painting suggestions.
List Of Equipment Used For This Drawing
- For Outline: Black Pencil and Marker – Click Here For Pencils | Click Here For Markers
- For Coloring: Colored Pencils and Colored Markers – Click Here For Colored Pencils | Click Here For Colored Markers
- Drawing Paper and Sketchbook: Mixed Media Sketchbook – Click Here For Sketchbook
- Electric Pencil Sharpener – Click Here For Sharpeners
- Drawing Combo – Click Here To Buy
View Also –
How to Draw a Tord Larsson Character?